JOIN OUR TEAM
The absolute best thing about Belle? Our Team. We are proud to have a team made up of individuals who love what they do and truly care about our clients and each other.
While we enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working remotely, that doesn’t mean we never shut off. PR is often ranked one of the most stressful jobs in the country. At Belle, we believe in healthy work-life boundaries and encourage our team to protect their health, relationships and time outside of work. Sixty-hour workweeks, being always “on” and checking email 24/7 are NOT a part of our culture.
- We empower meaningful work and thriving relationships.
- We live by seven Core Belle-iefs.
- We are smart and savvy and our clients use words like innovative, nimble and collaborative to describe us.
- We’re fluent in digital communication, media relations, executive thought leadership, social media, influencer marketing and experiential events.
- We are choosy about who we work with, partnering with clients that align with our values and culture. That means we work with exciting, innovative brands and genuinely great people.
- We are a top ranked PR firm that consistently achieves award-winning results.
- We bring real value to our clients daily through thoughtful campaigns, smart media coverage, creative ideas and results that make them look like rock stars.
Built on the belief that a team should support, challenge and empower each other to thrive, we bring our A-game to work each day and practice radical care through radical candor. Our benefits back up this belief with a work-from-anywhere model, unlimited vacation, competitive pay, IRA matching, new business bonuses and we even close our offices for two weeks around the holidays. Oh, and we like to take fabulous team trips each year exploring new cities and exotic locales so we can hang out all together IRL.
Think you’d be a great fit for life at Belle? We welcome smart, creative, exceptional people who exemplify our Core Belle-liefs, which results in a collaborative, invigorating and fun work environment. Apply for one of the open positions below or send your resume, writing samples and your best pitch to Katie Wilson at HR@bellecommunication.com.
Looking for an agency experience that will equip you with the foundational skills you need for a thriving career in the fields of public relations and social media? We have opportunities for Account Assistants to be a part of our team at Belle Communication, supporting in social media content development, trend research and influencer research on behalf of our food, restaurant and lifestyle brands. This role is perfect if you love to communicate and are highly organized, detail-oriented and a team player who can also excel when working independently.
Our Account Executive role is best suited for a self-starter and team player with proven success within national, trade, influencer and regional media relations, account leadership and strategy development. This role requires a daily balance of media relations, social media, strategic thinking, team support, client service and thoughtful attention to detail.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Senior Account Executive role requires a proven track record in media relations, client relations, project management, story angle development, B2B writing and social media. In addition to independent account leadership, opportunities to oversee strategy on a project and campaign level may be awarded.
The Account Manager role requires a proven track record in achieving top-tier media coverage,
strategic thinking, team leadership and project and client service excellence. In this role, you will
be given the opportunity to grow your management skills with the goal of skill specialization and
director level leadership.