JOIN OUR TEAM
The absolute best thing about Belle? Our Team. We are proud to have a team made up of individuals who love what they do and truly care about our clients and each other.
While we enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working remotely, that doesn’t mean we never shut off. PR is often ranked one of the most stressful jobs in the country. At Belle, we believe in healthy work-life boundaries and encourage our team to protect their health, relationships and time outside of work. Sixty-hour workweeks, being always “on” and checking email 24/7 are NOT a part of our culture.
- We empower meaningful work and thriving relationships.
- We live by seven Core Belle-iefs.
- We are smart and savvy and our clients use words like innovative, nimble and collaborative to describe us.
- We’re fluent in digital communication, media relations, executive thought leadership, social media, influencer marketing and experiential events.
- We are choosy about who we work with, partnering with clients that align with our values and culture. That means we work with exciting, innovative brands and genuinely great people.
- We are a top ranked PR firm that consistently achieves award-winning results.
- We bring real value to our clients daily through thoughtful campaigns, smart media coverage, creative ideas and results that make them look like rock stars.
Built on the belief that a team should support, challenge and empower each other to thrive, we bring our A-game to work each day and practice radical care through radical candor. Our benefits back up this belief with a work-from-anywhere environment, flexible schedule, unlimited vacation, two weeks off for the holidays, profit-sharing, IRA matching, dental and vision care plans, eight weeks paid maternity leave, bereavement leave and short term disability insurance. Oh, and we like to take fabulous team trips each year exploring new cities and exotic locales so we can hang out all together IRL.
Think you’d be a great fit for life at Belle? We welcome smart, creative, exceptional people who exemplify our Core Belle-liefs, which results in a collaborative, invigorating and fun work environment. Apply for one of the open positions below or send your cover letter, resume, writing samples, social profiles and your best pitch to Heather Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply: July 27, 2020
Looking for agency experience that will equip you with the foundational skills you need for a thriving career in the fields of public relations and social media? We have opportunities for interns to be a part of our team at Belle Communication, supporting in social media content development, trend monitoring, and media and influencer research on behalf of our food, restaurant, retail, tourism and B2B clients. This role is perfect if you are a skilled communicator and are highly organized, detail-oriented and a team player who can also excel when working independently. This position is essential to the success of the agency and directly supports our team through excellent content creation, research and task support.
COME SAY HI ON INSTAGRAM