Unata is a grocery eCommerce provider that powers industry-leading digital experiences for more than a dozen North American grocers. Unata creates the seamless, integrated digital grocery shopping experience consumers desire today, but needed to generate awareness of its expertise - and knew that highlighting its success to date would be critical in securing that industry position. Unata enlisted Belle Communication to create and execute a strategic thought leadership program focused on targeted media relations and supporting PR tactics.
Belle Communication developed and executed a strategic thought leadership program that focused on:
- National and trade media stories highlighting Unata’s successful retailer partnerships and case study results.
- Feature articles and bylines illustrating Unata’s expertise, innovation and superior digital grocery platform as key differentiators
These tactics positioned Unata and its CEO Chris Bryson as a preferred, frequently sourced expert voice for relevant and innovative insights on the digital grocery industry, and increased brand awareness of Unata among its target audience and within grocery retail trade media.
Belle Communication secured many articles that appeared in prominent national business, technology and retail trade publications that aligned with Unata’s target audiences including a feature in Business Insider as well as TechVibes, TechCrunch, Market Watch, Progressive Grocer, Retail Leader, Food Dive and Retail Dive. In addition:
- 92 media, award and speaking opportunities were secured within 10 months
- 9 byline opportunities
- 171,476,847 media impressions secured
- Editors began to proactively contact Belle Communication asking for Unata to comment on digital grocery news.