Hello friends! We hope you’ve had a great week. In this week’s THRIVEable Friday we are debunking Sunday blues and sharing some awesome Sunday life hacks that will make this weekend feel longer. We have also rounded up a few great job search apps that everyone should have (even if you aren’t on the hunt for a new job).
Entrepreneurship … Like a Boss
Sunday nights are bittersweet and can often (unfortunately) be full of work. We all want more weekend, so here are some tips from Inc. to make Sundays still feel like the weekend.
- Prepare for Monday on Friday, not Sunday. Make a to-do list for Monday before you leave for the weekend so you feel organized starting your week.
- Relax! Don’t overbook your weekend, and be flexible. If you were planning a lot of activities for Sunday but you feel like laying in bed, take it easy and enjoy the quiet.
- Turn your alarm clock away from the bed so you’re not counting down to Monday morning. Enjoy the time you have away from the office.
How do you make Sundays rock? Let us know @ThinkBelleCom.
Tips & Tools to Empower Your Life
As you may know, we recently expanded our team. The job search and hiring process can sometimes be drawn out, overwhelming and tedious. Mashable has gathered up some great free job search apps that can make your career hunt easier.
Good & Co – Good & Co took the traditional Myers-Briggs personality test and turned in into an interactive game. Learn what type of atmosphere you work best in through finding out your spirit animal and figuring out which superhero you would be.
Reach – Resume: Check. Cover letter: Check. Business Suit: Check … Now all you need is a network to help you land that perfect job or reach the next level of your career. Reach finds potential professional contacts from around your area and introduces you to them. If you dread networking events, try it out and schedule your next coffee date right through your phone.
Inigo – Share your digital business card with the world. Create custom business cards in just seconds – you can even change them from situation to situation. If your friends don’t have this helpful app yet, no problem. You can text, AirDrop and even share your business cards to social media.
Switch – Find the jobs you actually want without sifting through pages and pages of listings. Get daily mail about the jobs that correspond with your interests and skills. Bonus: If an employer is interested in you they can contact you through the Switch messaging system.
Links We Love
- How to Use Keywords Throughout Your Marketing Strategy
- 10 Easily Avoidable SEO Mistakes That Ruin Google Ratings
- 6 Clever Ways to Get Influencers to Link to You
- 10 little-known ways to quell performance anxiety
- 6 facts and myths about public relations
- 3 considerations when selecting a PR agency
Have a great weekend!
Leah + Team Belle