February is over?! Where did the time go! And, more importantly, where the heck is spring? #wishfulthinking
It’s been quite a week! We’re ready to wind down this weekend and watch the Oscars but before we head out here’s our weekly #THRIVEable Friday series – our roundup of helpful tips and hacks to help you thrive in your personal and professional life.
Entrepreneurship … LIKE A BOSS
Keep Calm and Carry On
Staying cool under pressure is a valuable and often necessary skill to have in the business world. This article explains how you can rewire your brain to be a better leader and learn to control your negative emotions.
Stop Procrastinating (Tomorrow)
Procrastination happens to the best of us, but if you’re stuck in a bad habit here’s a great infographic that outlines 35 habits of the most productive people. Take that, to-do list!
Tips and Tools to Empower Your Life
The worldwide web has made our lives so much easier, but between thousands of different sites, social networks and countless users it’s easy for something to get lost in the shuffle. Don’t let your business be one of them! Keep track of what’s being said about your business or your clients with Talkwalker Alerts, a free service that sends you an alert any time your business or client is mentioned online. No more scrolling the depths of the Internet!
THRIVEable Things: Links We Love
- 29 Social Media Tools Recommended by the Pros
- Most Americans Would Choose Internet Over TV or Cellphones
- 8 Brands Making the Most of Throwback Thursday
- How to Blog Effectively When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed
- 4 Takeaways From the Iconic ‘Got Milk’ Campaign
- Why Morning is Not the Best Time to Drink Coffee
- Google Announces An Online Data Interpretation Class For The General Public
- How to Read Faster than You Ever Thought Possible
Do you have a platform for receiving online alerts? What do you think about the ‘Got Milk’ campaign ending? Leave a comment below OR if you haven’t commented on our Facebook page in a while, hop on over there and say hello.
Enjoy your weekend!
~ Kate and the Belle Communications Team