Happy Friday! This week at Belle we’ve all been having fun earning free bracelets from our fabulous client Boho Betty! If you hurry, you can earn some beautiful pieces as well. Visit their site for details and to get your link to share with friends!
Do you find yourself falling into the ‘I just can’t say no’ rut? Be sure to check out Kate’s most recent guest blog in PRDaily, 5 Strategies For Setting PR Expectations and Maintaining Boundaries.
To start your weekend off right, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite ways to stay energized throughout the entire day. Plus, we know how sometimes it’s hard to stay up-to-date with news in your field so we have a great tool to help you stay in the know.
Entrepreneurship … Like a BOSS
Let’s face it, sometimes it’s hard to stay alert and awake throughout the entire day. Here are a few pointers that will help you maintain your energy.
- Don’t delay the day: Even though falling back asleep sounds so good it actually messes up your internal alarm clock more than you think. Staying awake when the alarm first goes off will make it easier to get going.
- Let the light in: Whether you’re just waking up or already at the office, lighting up your space will help optimize your body’s energy making process.
- Take a cold shower: Yep, you read that right. Warm showers are actually what doctors prescribe to people who have trouble sleeping. There are also many health benefits to taking a cold shower, such as reducing stress and increased strength in the immune system.
- Take a walk outdoors: To combat that afternoon slump, step outside on your lunch break and enjoy some fresh air.
Tips & Tools to Empower Your Life
It’s easy to fall behind on the latest trends and news within your field when to-do lists are piling up. Let us introduce you to Topsy. Topsy searches through blog posts, tweets, photos and videos for the most current trends and articles in your niche. This is a content marketer’s dream tool!
What are some of your favorite tools? Check out some of our favorites in our Toolkit Tuesday series.
Links We Love
- How Tech Can Transform Your Business
- How To Write Networking Emails That Won’t Wind Up In The Trash
- 6 Tips For Monitoring and Managing Online Reviews
- The Importance of Handwriting for Communications Pros
- 10 Emotional Challenges Only Successful Entrepreneurs Overcome
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About the Crazy Growth of Content Marketing
- The Best Social Media Hack
Have a great weekend!
Leah + Team Belle