Welcome to the the latest edition of our monthly series, “#NicetoTweetYou”, where we highlight some of our favorite PR, content and social media influencers on Twitter.
Are you #obsessed with social media? You’re not alone. Besides giving us a place to share cat videos and pictures of our brunch (thank you, Instagram), social media platforms are an amazing way to share industry information and connect with others who are knowledgeable and passionate about everything social, PR and marketing.
We’ve been discovering and making so many Twitter friends lately that we want to share the love in our monthly #NiceToTweetYou series – a list of our favorite, new or just plain awesome people to add to your ‘follow’ list. Remember to give them a #nicetotweetyou shoutout, too!
PR Influencers to Follow This Month
- Carrie Hill (@CarrieHill): One of the founders of Ignitor Digital, Carrie is an SEO and social expert, speaker and contributor to several industry outlets such as SearchEngineLand and SearchEngineWatch. Basically, if you want great tweets on search and social, Carrie is a must-follow.
- Nate Riggs (@nateriggs): A friend and supporter of Team Belle, Nate is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to content marketing and social strategy. Between his highly-ranked blog, speaking gigs, teaching at Ohio University, hosting the Social Restaurant Podcast and being a boss at NR Media Group, it’s amazing he has time to tweet such useful and interesting content daily.
- Leah Franklin (@leahkaye126): It’s always fun to see students who are passionate about growing in the indsutry. As an aspiring PR pro, Leah stands out with her thoughtful questions, tweets and eagerness to learn. Also, she was recently featured in the Wall Street Journal – go Leah!
- PRNewser (@PRNewser): While not a singular person, PRNewser is full of the latest news, trends and more related to the PR and social media industry. From quirky PR news to the latest trends and interviews with industry experts — if you want to keep up with what’s up PR-wise, follow along with Patrick Coffee and team.
- Jayme Soulati (@Soulati): Jayme is spunky and very smart. She’s a master at helping brands identify and deliver their message to increase ROI and boost effectiveness. Follow her for helpful PR, content and brand advice. She’s also an Ohioian, which of course means bonus points from our team.
- Laura Click (@lauraclick): Laura is the founder and CEO of Blue Kite Marketing and a personal friend. Laura’s tweets are upbeat, smart and practical. If you need advice on what’s up with all things social, Laura is one of the best sources to follow. Her tweets are knowledgeable and full of valuable info on social and content marketing.
- Deirdre Breakenridge (@dbreakenridge): Deirdre the CEO of Pure Perfection Communications, a notable speaker, author, adjunct professor and a co-founder of the #PRStudChat. Deirdre tweets about cutting-edge PR tools, trends and strategy, providing great insight and resources to her followers.
Take a minute and add these influential tweeters to your PR Twitter list and leave a comment below if you have a favorite PR / social media / content marketing influencer you’d like us to consider for our next edition.
Leave their Twitter handle in the comments below and we’ll consider them for next month’s roundup. In the meantime, follow us at @ThinkBelleCom for industry headlines, trends and more.
Who do you follow to get the latest PR industry news? Let us know and we could feature them in the next Nice to Tweet You post!